22.1.10

The Shoot

I recently successfully shot the majority of my production. It has been very difficult to organise the cast members, and on two occassions I have been ready to shoot, before being let down by one or more of those I was relying on. This has resulted in the delay of the shoot. Moreover, I have only shot the main scene from the initial plans, which I previously referred to as the main events - therefore, this doesn't include the fast-paced cut scenes I had previously planned. I may leave out these shots, or replace them with different shots; because of the difficulty of getting this main scene shot, I want to shoot the rest of the production in as little time as possible, meaning I shouldn't rely heavily on cast members, or other people involved. Nevertheless, it is now complete, and ready to edit. From here, I will create a rough cut, before getting feedback, and making improvements.

1 comments:

Beauchamps Media said...

It seems a shame when you were so organised that others have delayed your production Luke.
Target: check out the amazing credit features available on the new Macs :)

Post a Comment